The Primo Viaggio Convertible follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat.
The Primo Viaggio Convertible is made with the highest quality materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), a Shock Absorbing Foam Element (SAFE) device and Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) energy-absorbing foam.
Can be installed with the Latch System or using the vehicle’s safety belts.
- Available in three different grades of upholstery.
- Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 65 lbs.
- Side Impact Protection protects the child’s head, neck and spine in the event of a crash.
- SAFE stands for Shock Absorbing Foam Element, which is located in the Primo Viaggio Convertible. The device, below the shell of the child restraint, crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash.
- EPS stands for Expanded Poly Styrene, which protects the head and torso of the child from impact forces.
- The top tether hook attaches to the vehicle and increases stability while the child restraint is in forward facing mode and limits forward movement.