The Babyzen YOYO+ is an incredibly light & compact stroller that you can take with you to places where other strollers can't go. It even folds small enough to fit in the overhead compartment on most airplanes, so there's no need to gate check the YOYO+ when travelling.
The YOYO+ is the latest version of the world's first luxury travel stroller. Major improvements include the optional 0+ Newborn Pack, which allows your baby to lie flat and face you. New adapters make the YOYO+ compatible with popular infant car seats. The reinforced frame has a higher weight limit of 40 pounds. Other upgrades include improved fabrics and a much larger underseat basket.
The YOYO+ weighs just 6 kg (13 pounds). But, despite its diminutive size, the YOYO+ is surprisingly comfortable for both parent and child. Thanks to a 4-wheel suspension and unique "soft drive" system, the YOYO+ is remarkably smooth and easy to push. The roomy reclining seat and generous sun canopy make a comfy environment for your little one. The large storage basket and a zipper pocket behind the canopy provide plenty of storage. A padded carry strap makes the the YOYO+ a breeze to transport.
- Small like no other stroller when folded)
- Fits in the overhead compartment of an airplane
- Multi-position reclining seat
- Comfortable padded seat and 5-point harness
- Four-wheel suspension and exclusive soft-drive system: no need to lock the front swivel wheels, even on rough terrain
- Featherweight (only 6 kg)
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Optional 0+ Newborn Pack offers a fully-reclined, bassinet-like environment with 5-point harness, integrated canopy and head support
- Suitable for newborn with optional 0+ Newborn Pack, or beginning at 6 months with the 6+ Color Pack (included with complete stroller)
- Easily folds in seconds, even with 0+ Newborn Pack attached